Are you looking for the best washing machine in India 2021?
Washing Machine is now a must-have appliance for every house, it makes it easy and convenient to wash clothes. Also, saves time from washing clothes yourself and you can invest that time on other important tasks you have.
But choosing the best washing machine isn’t a piece of cake for anyone. That’s why we are here to help you, we guide our readers in buying a perfect washing machine for their home by keeping their needs and budget in mind.
In this post, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best washing machine in India, you just need to have a look at the list and choose one washing machine for your home according to your budget and need.
But before diving into the list, I want to make you familiar with the process we have followed to determine the best washing machine in India.
How Do We Rate The Best Washing Machine In India?
You might want to know about the process we follow to check a washing machine and how we add them to our list.
So, for rating the best washing machine in India, we follow the following rules and check everything in detail before adding them in our list:
- Features: All washing machines come with features that make the best and this is what a buyer should look for before purchasing. We take a deep look at features their brand is providing in their machines and decide whether it is good for our readers or not.
- Customer Experience: Along with the features, we also check the customers’ reviews on the product, what problems they face and their words about the product. It helps us to know whether the product should be added to our list or not.
- Durability: Each washing machine comes with a warranty and it is also important for us to check which brand is offering additional warranty years on motor besides the product warrant. For that, we deeply analyze manufacturer warranty policy before adding products to our list.
- Service Quality: After-sales services also important, when rating the best washing machine for our list, we also check if the manufacturer can provide excellent after-sales services to their customers.
- Pricing: The most important thing is the Price of the machines, we also take a look at the pricing of machines before adding them to our list.
These are the rules we follow to add machines in our list. Now let’s dive into the best washing machine in India 2021:
11 Best Washing Machine In India 2021
Here is the list of top 11 washing machine in India 2021:
1. LG 6.0 Kg 5 Star Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FHM1006ADW, White, Direct Drive Technology)
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1000 RPM|
|Warranty||2 years on product, 10 years on motor|
If you are looking for an affordable front-load washing machine for your small sized home then LG FHM1006ADW is the perfect for your need and pocket.
This machine comes with 6 motion direct drives offers different wash programs to ensure you get a quality wash. LG machines have the facility to sense the fabric type and offer different washes for different types of clothes.
It also offers time delay features that let you delay the finishing time of the drying cycle, the maximum time daily is 19 hours and the minimum is 3 hours.
- This machine helps you to keep the water temperature at 40°C for 15 minutes and then at 60°C, which scientifically removes enzymes, bacteria, and detergent residue.
- It doesn’t have a plastic body. So, there is no tension of Bacteria and Germs. It’s stainless steel i.e, No Rusting.
- Any problem with your washing machine? Just connect it to the SmartThinQ app and know the problem. You can diagnose up to 86 errors.
- No more drying of wet hands. It has a waterproof touch panel with a seamless design.
- 10 different washing programs to ensure you get a quality wash
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-start energy rating
- 2 years warranty on the product and 10 years on motor
- Special features: inverter direct drive motor, child lock, time delay, Jog dial for programs selection, smart diagnosis, fast and clear wash with 6 motions etc.
Here are the pros and cons of this washing machine:
2. IFB 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Diva Aqua SX, Silver, Inbuilt Heater, Aqua Energie water softener)
|Maximum Rotational Speed||800 RPM|
|Warrenty||Warranty: 4 years comprehensive warranty on product|
IFB Diva Aqua SX 6 Kg Front Loading Washing Machine is a reliable washing solution that provides the perfect wash to your clothes.
It is designed with a 2D wash system, in which the wash and rinse cycle uses a shower system to ensure thorough soaking which results in cleaner wash.
- Its Float Ball Valve lets the water out while keeping the detergent in. This technology prevents wastage and enhances the wash.
- Unbalanced clothes are automatically detected by their sensors and redistributed to maintain a consistent and stable wash.
- These machines are built to last long. It gives a 4-year genuine warranty and 10-year spare parts support.
- Provides 15 wash programs to wash different types of fabrics
- 4 years warranty on product and 4 years on motor
- Special features: anti-allergen, 3D wash system, aqua energy, cradle wash, ball valve technology, tub clean, child lock etc.
Let’s discuss the pros and cons of this washing machine:
3. Samsung 6 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW60R20EKMW/TL, White,Eco bubble Technology)
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1000 RPM|
|Warranty||3 years on product, 10 years on motor|
Samsung is known as the popular brand that sells reliable and quality washing machines.
Samsung 6 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is a good fit for a small family with 3 to 4 members. It comes with many special features like Bubble Soak, Bublé technology, Easy Iron, DIT motor, Smart check and many others.
This machine comes with 3 years warranty on the product and 10 years on the motor. Its Quick Wash Program helps when you are busy by cleaning lightly soiled clothes fast.
- Eco Drum Clean technology keeps your front load washer fresh without using harsh chemicals. It also notifies you when it needs cleaning.
- It has a Smart Check feature that provides an automatic error-monitoring system that detects and diagnoses problems in your machine and provides easy solutions using its application. The application is available for iPhones and Android devices.
- Quick Wash Program is perfect for busy persons, you can clean lightly soiled clothes quickly and efficiently.
- This machine’s high energy efficiency is certified by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) with its highest “5-star” rating. It will save the money that you spend on bills.
- The company provides 3 years warranty on product and 10 years on the machine’s motor
Take a look at the pros and cons of this washing machine:
|Maximum Rotational Speed||720 RPM|
|Warranty||4 years comprehensive warranty|
The latest top load washing machines from IFB that promises to provide quality and fast wash of your clothes. It gives you the advantage of Deep Clean, Aqua Spa Therapy and Aqua Energie.
It engineered with the 3D Wash System which is a dynamic water system that soaks clothes in-depth to deliver a quality wash.
- This washing machine gives a magical cleaning experience that is tough on gentle and stains on fabrics. Its Triadic Pulsator Cleaning Engine makes clothes sparkle.
- It has an inbuilt Smart Weight Senser that automatically weighs the load of clothes in the machine and adjust settings accordingly to save water and detergent.
- It has Aqua Spa Therapy that pampers your clothes at the spa with programs and technology designed to wash your clothes with care.
- It has a dynamic water system that soaks clothes in-depth to deliver quality wash to your clothes.
- Special features: Auto softener dispenser, large LED display, aqua energy, child lock, lint tower filter, crescent moon drum, smart sense etc.
- The company provides 4 years on product and 4 years on motor
Have a look at the pros and cons of this washer before trying hands on it:
5. Samsung 6.5 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW65M206L0W/TL, White, Inbuilt Heater)
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1000 RPM|
|Warranty||3 years on product; 10 years on ecobubble pump; 10 years on digital inverter motor|
Another quality and affordable washing machine from Samsung which comes with the diamond drum feature a unique “soft curl” design with smooth, diamond-shaped ridges that’s gentle on your clothes.
It has a small water exit hole that means your fabric is less likely to be trapped and damaged. Eco drum clean technology keeps the machine fresh without using harsh chemicals.
- The machine has a powerful Hygiene Steam cycle that provides the quality of your wash.
- You don’t have to worry about the bills, the machine is energy start certified so you can save money on your bills. It makes efficient use of water and energy.
- The machine comes with Digital Inverter Technology which ensures quieter and powerful performance.
- The Diamond Drum’s unique “soft curl” design provides wash your clothes with care without damaging them.
- The Delay End feature allows you to preset a wash cycle’s ending time at your convenience.
- Use Quick Wash Mode to wash your lightly soiled clothes faster. These are the best features for a busy life.
- It has a child lock feature that provides safety to your kids from the washing machine.
- Special features: Hexa storm pulsator, magic filter, spin timer, super dry, soak etc.
- The company provides 3 years on product and 10 years on motor
Here are pros and cons of this washing machine:
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1000 RPM|
|Warranty||2 years on product and 10 years on motor|
This Bosch washing machine comes with an Anti-Vibration design which helps in reducing the noise and movement of the machine.
This Bosch washing machine has a clever feature that adjusts the level of water by sensing the load of your clothes. Moreover, it reduces water usage that helps in reducing the usage of electricity.
- ActiveWater: It saves water with multiple load sensors, automatically adjusts the water level by sensing the laundry weight and fabric.
- Anti-Tangle Technology: It reduces tangles in the laundry by up to 50%, making it gentle on fabric and easier to iron.
- SpeedPerfect: It helps in reducing the wash cycle duration by up to 65%.
- VarioDrum: It ensures your delicate clothes receive a cleaner wash and it also provides 99.99% bacterial reduction.
Look at the pros & cons of this washing machine to make your decision stronger:
7. IFB 8kg 5 Star Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senator WXS, Silver, Inbuilt Heater, Aqua Energie water softener)
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1400 RPM|
|Warranty||4 years comprehensive warranty on the product|
One of the best washing machine from the IFB company that provides a quality and faster washing experience.
This machine comes with many amazing features like 4D wash, smart LED-lit, touch panel, ball valve technology, tub clean etc. for effective washing of your clothes.
- 4D Wash: A revolutionary wash system, dynamic water jets and a shower system from paddles completely soak clothes and dissolve detergent for the best results.
- White LED Touch Panel: This machine comes with a large white LED touch panel that displays program selection and operation.
- Repeat Wash: The machine has the repeat wash features that allows preselecting wash settings for daily loads. Use the same settings for repeat wash, wash after wash with ease.
- Tub Clean: Ensures the washing machine is free of contaminants, scale, bacteria, and unpleasant odours.
- Ball Valve Technology: It allows to lets the water out and keep the detergent in, it results in preventing detergent wastage and provide quality wash.
- 14 Wash Programs: 14 different wash programs that support every kind of fabric.
Here are some pros and cons that you should look at before deciding to purchase this washer:
8. Samsung 7.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WT725QPNDMPXTL, White and Blue, Center Jet Pulsator)
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1000 RPM|
|Warranty||2 years on product, 5 years on motor|
Samsung is one of the most reliable brands that sells home appliances and this washing machine comes with several intelligent features that help in providing quality wash to your clothes.
Semi-Automatic washing machines have separate dryer and washer that results in saving a lot of water compare to fully automatic washing machines.
- Get your clothes completely cleaned as new with increased washing power. This machine comes with double storm technology that creates a constantly variable and powerful water wave that moves your clothes around and rubs them together to provide a quality wash.
- It has the Caster Wheel which makes it easy to move the machine anywhere in your home.
- The machine has a rustproof plastic body.
- There is a buzzer available in the machine that sounds that the end of the wash cycle to notify you about the completion of your wash.
- Its Air Turbo feature helps in drying your clothes quicker.
- Special features: Wash programs: Normal, intensive and delicate and buzzer.
It’s must to know the both sides of this machine, pros as well as cons, so here are the pros and cons:
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1200 RPM|
|Warranty||2 years on all parts and 10 years on motor|
If you are looking for a large size washing machine then this one is perfect for you. It comes with many amazing features that provide a good washing experience.
It comes with a large LED display with a full electronic dial to make it easy for you to operate the machine. It has 12 wash programs and also delays the wash timer which you can use to delay your wash cycle ending time up to 24 hours.
- AllergyPlus Program: You can get germ-free and hygienically clean laundry because it has the AllergyPlus program that washes clothes at 60*C.
- Reload Function: You can add more clothes in between a wash cycle in this washing machine.
- Speed+: Get your wash done in up to 65% less time without compromising the quality of the wash.
- Anti Vibration Design: This machine produces less noise because it has the AntiVibration design on the sidewalls that helps in washing your clothes quieter.
- 12 Wash Programs: 12 wash programs available to wash different types of fabrics with ease.
Here are the pros and cons of this washer that you must look at before purchasing this:
10. LG 8.0 Kg 5 Star Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FHM1208ZDL, Luxury Silver, Direct Drive Technology)
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1200 RPM|
|Warranty||2 years on product and 10 years on motor|
Another amazing LG washing machine that comes with the 6 Motion Direct Drive technology, is an 8KG 5-star inverter full-automatic washing machine that provides the best wash quality and efficient use of energy and water.
The machine has the capability to sense the fabric type and offers different washes for various kinds of clothes to provide quality wash.
It also has an auto-start facility that saves time, energy and water as the machine starts from where it stopped because of power-cut.
- Fully automatic front load washing machine from LG that aimed to provide the best wash quality with energy and water-efficient
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-star energy rating
- Provides fast and clean wash with 6 motions
- 10 washing programs for various types of fabric to provide quality wash to your clothes
- 1200 RPM: provide fast drying with its faster speed
- Lots of special features like crome on the door, inverter direct drive motor, fast and clean wash with 6 motions, smart diagnosis, baby care, Jog dial for programs selection, time delay etc.
- 8.0 Capacity, best choice for bachelors and couples both
- 2 years warranty on product and 10 years on motor
Take a look at the pros and cons of this machine:
Best Washing Machine In India 2021: Buying Guide For WMZ Readers
As we already mentioned at the starting of this article that buying a perfect washing machine isn’t a piece of cake.
You must read this buying guide before purchasing the washing machine for your home.
Types of Washing Machines in India
1. Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
A well budget-friendly washing machine that requires you to manually transfer your washing to another dryer drum. These semi-automatic washing machines generally come under the price range of ₹7000 to ₹15000.
Being semi-automatic (or to say) manually, these washing machines are low power consumption, also have low maintenance cost and even don’t require a continuation water supply.
If you are looking for budget-friendly washing machines then these Semi-Automatic machines would be best for you.
2. Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
Unlike the semi-automatic washing machines, the Top Load Fully Automatic washing machine does every washing works automatically. A single drum is eventually used for every washing functions. You don’t need to transfer your clothes manually to the washing drum for either washing or drying purpose.
Being automatic, these machines are expensive too, with their price range from 10k to 20k INR, as compared to semi-automatic washing machines. In fact, they have more washing programs and need a continuous water supply. As a result, they use more power.
Also Read: Best Top Load Washing Machine In India 2021
3. Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
Now different from both the above machines these Front-load washing machines are much more advanced.
If we talk about some of its special features – They have an option of water heating, different washing programs for different types of fabric clothes, etc. So, as a result, they are very likely to be efficient in handling soft and delicate clothes.
Being much more advanced than semi-automatic and top load washing machines, its electricity consumption is also higher than those.
So finally, the selection depends upon you and your budget… right?
Best Washing Machine Brands In India
Not all washing machine brands in India are the perfect ones… Some are not good at customer support, on the other hands, some brands don’t offer good quality of the product.
So, here are the some best washing machine brands in India:
LG is one of the largest home appliances manufacturers company in India. They are the most reliable washing machine manufacturer you can go with in India. LG offers a large range of innovative products in every budget range.
LG is one of the first brands that launched the latest technologies like Direct Drive and Inverter Technology.
What Makes LG Best?
Direct Drive: LG front loading washing machines do not use the traditional way of washing using the belt system, the motor is attached to the drum directly, this technology reduces the noise and increases the durability.
Jet Spray Technology: LG washing machines use jet spray to remove the detergent during the rinse cycle.
6 Motion Technology: Offers 6 different wash motions.
True Balance: It helps in reducing the noise and vibration of the machine during the wash.
This is how LG’s true balance system works:
Smart Inverter Technology: Smart Inverter Technology is the heart of LG washing machines, it changes the power provided to a compressor and motor through voltage and frequency in order to switch their speed at any time. Overall, It makes it possible to spend the minimum amount of energy.
Turbo Drum: LG Top Load washing machines come with dual direction rotating drum.
IFB is one of the leading brands of fully automatic washing machines in India. IFB has more than 250 retail outlets all over India. This was the brand that launched the first fully automatic washing machine in India.
What Makes IFB Best?
4D Wash Technology with Water Jets: The 4D wash technology used in IFB washing machines use 4 nozzles or water jets to fill the water in the tub by spraying. This nozzle makes a dynamic movement in the water to provide cleaner and fresher laundry.
Foam-Control System: IFB washing machines come with an inbuilt foam-control system that detects extra foam. If it detects any extra foam then it pumps more water to dilute the form. And then pumps out the diluted foam before resuming the wash.
Air Bubble Wash: An amazing feature of IFB washing machines that gives an edge over their competition. IFB Air Bubble Wash technology creates millions of air bubbles. These bubbles go deep inside the cloth’s fabric to remove stubborn dirt.
Touch Control Panel: Premium IFB Washing Machines comes with a touch control panel which makes it more convenient to use and ensure every single setting is easy to access.
Hygiene Plus: You will love this feature of IFB washing machines if you have sensitive skin. Hygiene Plus function ensures the removal of all detergent molecules and residue from clothes.
Ball Valve Technology: Ball Valve Technology ensures that efficient use of the detergent and prevent detergent wastage.
Another big name in the home appliances market… Samsung is a South Korean company that is providing reliable and value for money washing machines in India.
Samsung recently launched a washing machine with quick drive technology that helps in reducing the time by half.
What Makes Samsung Best?
Eco Bubble: Samsung washing machines use a bubble generator to dissolve detergent into the water and then inject air, this helps in preventing detergent wastage.
Smartphone App: You can use the Samsung washing machine app available for Android and iOS to check the errors in your machine.
Eco Drum Clean Technology: Samsung washing machine notify you about the drum cleaning when it needed to be cleaned.
5 Step Super Wash Technology: Samsung washing machines ensure the perfect and clear wash quality of your clothes by its 5 steps super clean system which is innovated to remove dirt and grime easily and quickly.
Hygiene Steam: Samsung ensures ensure to remove 99.99% gems from your clothes.
Whirlpool company has a service network across 3500+ towns and cities in India. Its front-load washing machines are designed in Europe to ensure the best quality.
It is a leading washing machine manufacturer and a trusted name for washing machine in India. They offer a variety range of washing machines which can easily fit into your pocket.
What Makes Whirlpool Best?
Sixth Sense SoftMove Technology: Whirlpool washing machine uses the sensor to monitor the load size and adjust the water level, water temperature and water cycle time. It will help in saving electricity and prevent water wastage.
SteamCare Technology: SteamCare technology in Whirlpool washing machines helps in removing the bacteria from your clothes. It also uses steam to prevent wrinkles in clothes.
360 BloomWash Pro: It is able to remove up to 40 different types of stains from your clothes.
ZPF Technology: This technology helps in filling up drum 50% faster even in the low water supply.
Bosch is the top choice for front-load washing machines in India. It is known for superior German build quality.
What Makes Bosch Best?
VarioDrum: VarioDrum in Bosch washing machines protect your delicate clothes and fine fabric from any damage.
EcoSilent Drive: It helps in reducing the noise and lower power consumption by reducing the friction on the motor.
Anti-Vibration Design: AntiVibration design in Basch washing machines come with spiral sidewalls and enhanced insulation that reduce the vibration of washing during a spin cycle.
How To Buy Washing Machine?
The below video will guide you to buy a perfect washing machine for your home.
FAQs Around Best Washing Machine In India
Which brand is best for washing machine in India?
Here are the best washing machine brands in India:
Which is better Bosch or IFB?
If you look into the features provided by both brands, you will get almost all features similar. They have named their technologies different but both works the same.
There is a good thing about Bosch, its machines make less noise and have better-built quality.
Is IFB an Indian brand?
Yes, IFB Industries LTD is an India-based company. The company manufactures engineering products, especially home appliances.
What size of washing machine should I buy?
This is a very useful question, size matters a lot when you are buying a washing machine for home. The average size (5-8 members) of the family’s washing machine size should range from 6 to 7 KG.
What size washer do I need for a family of 4?
The washing machine size 6-7 kg will be good enough for a family of 4 members.
Best front load washing machines in India?
Here are some best front-load washing machines in India that you can choose to buy:
1. IFB 7.5 Kg Fully-Automatic
2. LG 7 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic
3. Bosch 6 Kg Fully-Automatic
4. Samsung 8 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic
Check out this list of best front-load washing machines to get more ideas.
Each family has its own way of washing clothes. In our family, we always wash bath towels and bedsheets in ridiculously hot water.
So, LG washing machine was our first option. But if you are a busy family who often forgets to put all clothes in a go, then Bosch or IFB might be a better choice for you.
Here are some hand-picked articles for you:
- 10 Best Top Load Washing Machine In India 2021
- 5 Best Front Load Washing Machine In India 2021
- Best Washing Machine Under 15000 In India
- What Is The Difference Between Commercial And Domestic Washing Machines?
- Front Load Vs Top Load Washing Machine: Quick Comparison!
Make sure to share this post with others if you found it helpful…